Tribulus Terrestris is an herbal medicine that can be used to replace artificial steroids as a natural remedy, which is said to be safe and effective at the same time. This is a unique and powerful plant, which has been used by people as an overall tonic and energizer since ancient times. Due to such features Tribulus Terrestris is gaining popularity among athletes and bodybuilders as one of the best natural Muscle Building Supplements nowadays.
The herb is considered to be a strong testosterone stimulator that promotes muscles growing, increases their tone and gives energy and strength. Acting this way Tribulus Terrestris positively influences physical performance and helps to achieve better results without any harm to health.
*Body builders sometimes use it after a cycle of anabolic steroids to restore testosterone levels in the body.
Here are the 5 Coolest Benefits of Tribulus:
1) The active ingredient in Tribulus Terrestris extract is PROTODIOSCIN, which is a natural precursor to the human sex hormone, Testosterone.
2) Several universities have done studies linking Tribulus supplementation to balanced hormone levels in the body.
3) Studies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris can boost your circulatory system which will help your body pump important oxygen and nutrients to your muscles.
4) Tribulus may boost production of leutenizing hormone which is a regulator of testosterone, as well as one of many testosterone stimulators.
5) Supplementation with Tribulus can help fight impotence, in men and women! Tribulus helps this by balancing the bodies concentration of hormone levels.
How does Tribulus Terrestris work?
To understand the plant’s mechanism of action, let us analyze the processes that take place in the human organism during the intake of Tribulus Terrestris. First of all, the plant’s phytochemicals (dioscin, protodioscin, diosgenin) stimulate the production of testosterone, a powerful hormone, participating in muscles building. Besides, the increased testosterone production stimulates cells and tissues to absorb more protein from food. As a result, the whole organism works more effectively and processes sugars more quickly, converting them into energy, necessary for all body organs and especially for muscles during the physical training.
It should also be added that Tribulus Terrestris consumption normalizes and promotes positive nitrogen balance. The plant’s extract may help recover from the muscular stress. Finally, the use of Tribulus Terrestris is said to have no serious side effects and unwanted results.
Other Health Benefits of Tribulus Terrestris:
It believed to be helpful in treating some cardiovascular conditions including angina, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia and poor circulation. Digestive disorders that may benefit from the use of puncture vine include constipation and flatulence. It is used in Chinese medicine as a liver tonic, and for food poisoning and overeating. It has many uses in the Ayurvedic tradition, including pacifying vata, as a diuretic and to treat disorders of the genitourinary system. In other medical traditions, this herb is also used as a diuretic to treat hypertension and for angina pectoris. It is believed by some to help prevent both oxalate and struvite kidney stones. It is believed to have antiseptic and diuretic properties that can reduce the incidence of urinary tract infections. It is also used as a treatment internally and externally for immune disorders, such as allergic skin conditions, eczema and psoriasis.